General Area in 06516>Question Details

Tim T., Renter in Bridgeport, CT

looking for apts and unsure about the area by claudia dr. It looks nice but want some second opinions. Looking there and center st.near downtown.

Asked by Tim T., Bridgeport, CT Mon Mar 19, 2012

Claudia drive looks ok but the price of the unit and space seems a bit too good compared to everything else in te area. Also another property managed by a diff property mgmt group next to them has had all bad ratings. I am wondering how this will effect the place I am looking at. Crestwood rentals is the place I am inquiring about.

Answers

2
I actualy just show a two of the condos at Claudia Dr a couple of weeks ago. They are nice for a couple or single person and are close to highways and major shopping . There are units to rent but for the price of the condo it does not makes sense not to buy. I can not speak for Crestwood though.
I have to be honest I don't know much about this apt. My web site picks them up but I don't do much with them. can you give me the mls and the town.