General Area in 92688>Question Details

THE GOOD'S, Renter in 92688

looking for a rent to own home in south oc, or to rent a home.1 or 2 bed, 2 bath.am unemployed never purchased a home and wife is disabled, need help?

Asked by THE GOOD'S, 92688 Sat Apr 28, 2012

wife receives disability and i am receiveing unemployment, just tired of paying rent that is not benifiting us

Answers

5
This could go in a few directions.

If your wife is disabled, does she get permanent disability payments? Depending on the amount she receives and your debt ratio, you may be able to qualify for something.

As for yourself, If you are unemployed but looking to return to the workforce, we would want you to be back at work a full month and preferably in a fixed salary position.

It is plausible that you might be able to qualify with a non occupant co-borrower with a Freddie Mac approval. If you have a family member that is willing to co-sign, this might be an option. I suggest you contact me and I'll be happy to discuss any and all possibilities with you.

Either way, I wish you and your wife all the very best.
Hello Goods Family,

There are city programs and county programs that you may qualify for.. Would love to talk to you more about your situation..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Good afternoon! Speak to a Lender to find if you do qualify for a mortgage, after all, I do not know if you have other income coming in such as a Pension, etc.

Everyone wants to purchase a home of their own, yet never feel as if it is a negative to rent. Do what is best for you and your family. Contact that Lender and find out, at least you will know how to proceed.

Jenell Blue-Abernathy
949-244-1704
jenellabernathy@yahoo.com
You will have a very difficult time. Once unemployment runs out how can you afford a mortgage? There are some nice mobile home communities in Hemet and Lake Elsinore you may find something to live off disability.
HI Good Family,

You have a couple of options:
To own you will need to speak to a lender to see what you qualify for. So you know what price range and what your monthly payments will be. I can help you through this process..
To rent you will need to have a credit report usually with the fico scores, pay stub, and a letter from your landlord you are currently renting from.. I have done many leases and can help if you have to go this route
Contact me and we can talk about your personal situation and what you can do.. Talk to you soon...

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com