General Area in San Antonio>Question Details

Miranda Long, Renter in San Antonio, TX

looking for a home to rent in late June -1st of July.

Asked by Miranda Long, San Antonio, TX Tue Apr 10, 2012

I have a big dog, (doberman) and a small mix dog . We need to be 3 bedrooms, and 2 bath. we have 2 school age sons. nice place, not ghetto* 78253 is the area i would like.

Answers

6
Buddy Loessberg’s answer
Make sure you find an agent that knows what the 10 most dangerous dog list is.

Since a doberman is #6 on the list of the top 10 most dangerous dogs, normal homeowner's insurance policies make it difficult to get dog bite liability included. So as you probably know, it will be quite a challange.

Your best bet would be to compile a history of your dog. Including age, breed and bite history which should include any incident report from animal control or the police or absence thereof, personal statements from friends or acquaintences.
Miranda,

If you would like to find the right properties without the headaches, I can help you. I will be able to show you some properties that you may be interested in.

Thank you.

Chris Thorson
Century 21 United-Northside
Cell 210-595-0027
Office 210-979-6700
christopher.thorson@century21.com
I have a 2 story home in San Antonio that will be available for rent and does allow pets. The dogs wouldn't be a problem. It is only 5 minutes from UTSA and you have access to the "back way" in with minimal traffic. It is an excellent location and a very nice neighborhood. It has a large fenced back yard and a doggie door to the garage! If you want to contact Dynastar Property Management Inc, (210) 490-9570, speak with Thom or Jana Perdue
Now.. if you are looking to buy... which I highly recommend you look into very hard right now... as this is likley the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes!

If you need help with credit... we can help you fix that...
If down payment is the issue.. we can get you down payment assistance all day.

Prices are down across the board, interest rates are lower than they have ever been, and seller's are ready to wheel and deal...

I can send you all the info you need for the financing, and send you a detailed list of all the homes that fit what you are looking for in the area you would like to focus on. :)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Maegan below is a good person to call for rentals :)
Miranda,

I'd be happy to help! Im really experienced in helping renters. If you could please email me so I may begin emailing you properties.

Maegan-olguin@jbgoodwin.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Let's find you a home!

Maegan Olguin
JB Goodwin REALTORS
210-323-1257