General Area in 06902>Question Details

gcseeker121, Home Buyer in Greenwich, CT

liked a 2008 built condo at 850 East Main Street in Stamford, CT. need advice regarding area, appreciation and rental? 2 bhk @ 340k and 3bhk @399k

Asked by gcseeker121, Greenwich, CT Sat Jun 15, 2013

Answers

2
This is a complex that originally opened just as the economy was tanking so many of the units were leased instead of selling. The complex has been offering the units for sale the past year or so at a very good sale's price where little negotiating on the price is available because of the fair market value offered.

The complex is situated in an up and coming neighborhood where the city is considering building another train station near the complex (under the I95 underpass). It's a great investment as the 2 bedroom units have been leasing there from $2200-$2400/month. I've showed the complex numerous times and have assisted my clients in purchasing and renting units there.
Feel free to contact me with any questions atr 203-536-4802.

Thank you and best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Hi gcseeker121

I am very familiar with the building, the management and all available layouts. I have several clients who have bought in the building and are very satisfied. I would be happy to put you in touch with them so you can ask the residents first hand on their living experiences. I would be happy to discuss with you other aspects such as rental potential, etc

Feel free to reach out to me anytime at 203.280.3838

Nick Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
203-280-3838