General Area in 16428>Question Details

Tom, Renter in North East, PA

landlord quit deeded back to Beneficial. they wont send him final papers on the rental house till we are out. we have a lease until 8-31-12.

Asked by Tom, North East, PA Wed Mar 28, 2012

all utilities are in my name what are my options? landlord just wants out from under the house. we have had no contact with the bank or anyone else other than landlord. a realtor did come out in Jan. to take pics for the bank but thats it.

Answers

2
Benny Smith’s answer
This is a time when you need a lawyer. A Real Estate lawyer will protect your rights and most important let you know what they are. This is not something that can be answered without practicing law. Dont let anyone into the home unless it is under the terms of the Lease. Best of Luck
Benny Smith
You might speak to a lawyer to get legal advice. The bank has to allow you to rent til your lease is up or make you an offer to move. Don't stop paying rent or you could fall into default.