Nick, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

it is a good place to live?

Asked by Nick, Bronx, NY Mon Jul 4, 2011

Answers

7
Nirmala Caraballo’s answer
Dear Nick,

To add to David's post, each area has something different to offer and each of us have our preference when looking for a place to live. If you are interested in the area and is concerned about safety I urge you to visit the area and talk to some of the local officers that do their beat in this area and they can give you an idea what to expect during all times of the day and seasons. Whether you are buying a starter property or somewhere to live long term, do some research so you can make the best decision for yourself. If you would like to discuss, you can call or email me.

Happy home buying.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network
Tel.: 646-479-7873
E-mail: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 4, 2011
It's a great location with private schools and near the subways stations, very residentials
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 4, 2011
Hi Nick,

Please be aware than no realtor can legally answer this question for you without risk of losing their license for violating New York State law forbidding the practice of "steering." Your best bet is to take a drive around the area yourself, by day AND by night, so that you can make that judgement for yourself. Trulia is an awesome resource for researching real estate trends and schools. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me. Best of luck!

David Rodriguez
718.451.6859
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
Web Reference: http://www.pantigagroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 4, 2011
it is a good place to live depending where at in fordham manor
I live and work in the beautiful Bronx. And I raised and educated two children utilizing our wonderful borough resources. There is nothing like camp at the Bronx Zoo for the kids, or an elegant lunch with my Mother at the Botanical Gardens. And recently a canoe birthday flotilla down the Bronx River.The Bronx is the axiom to the State and the City. I am proud to show her off to anyone! A bonus is the low real estate taxes that make life affordable here. I promote the Bronx and will be glad to introduce you to my clients who happily bought homes and property here.
Hello Nick,

Thank you for the question. The Bronx is a great place to live. Check out my Blog "Bronx Real Estate" and it goes into detail on whats great about the Bronx. Need Help finding a home? Call me. 347-601-1551

Joel Rivera
Remax Results
A good place to live should be dictated/based on personal preferences, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; does the area suit all your needs....