General Area in Jeromes Park>Question Details

Kuttyone, Other/Just Looking in Jeromes Park

im trying to find a place for me and my 9 year old son we are on a fixed income how can we find a place thats affordable

Asked by Kuttyone, Jeromes Park Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

4
Are you looking Buy or Rent? Look at your options in reference to purchasing a home versus renting. Of course its always best on owning a home and it's a TAX SHELTER as it reflects on your Individual Tax Returns, you will benefit in returns! If your ready and are looking for a well educated and seasoned Realtor to guide you in the right direction please give me a call at 646-957-4648. I'm available 7 days a week. Our office is located in Throgs Neck area of the Bronx and we have over 65 agents servicing all of the Bronx. I would like to invite you to our Home Buyer Seminar coming up this September 22nd. Pick up the phone and call me today for details and to schedule an appointment to get you started on your path to Homeownership.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin,CBR
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
cell: 646-957-4648
email:exitwithmillie@gmail.com
http://www.bronxwestchesterhomes.com

As a parent of a 9 year old myself I know how important it is to find a house or rental at a price that makes sense. Don't hesitate in calling me Gebra Godoy (347) 904-1191 to see if I can assist you.

Gebra Godoy, CBR
REMAX Voyage Realty
C: 347-904-1191
Good evening,
I would set a price that you can afford for monthly living expenses and begin to seach online for properties in the area that you would like to live. Than contact a local Real Estate Broker to help you set up some appointments to view them. Good luck with your search I'm always available to assist your needs.

Joseph Cosentino
A.G.J.Realty
O: 718-881-1923
C: 914-557-3592
Web Reference: http://www.jcosentino.com
Unclear are you looking to buy, or rent--either way consider working with an agent of your own, or try contacting local realty offices....