General Area in 44305>Question Details

Stefan Nesti…, Home Buyer in Ohio

im looking into purchasing a house on berkley st in akron 44305, how much are 3 bedroom houses renting for in that area? and how is crime around there

Asked by Stefan Nestich, Ohio Thu Nov 8, 2012

Answers

3
I LIVE OVER HERE AND IT SUCKS THERE IS WAY TO MUCH DRUGS AND CRIME IV BEEN HERE FOR 2 YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN BROKE INTO 3 TIMES AND I HAVE HAD THE POLICE OUT 46 TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH AND THE POLICE DIDNT DO ANY THING ABOUT IT THANK GOD MY LEASE IS UP IN MARCH SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION DONT PLEASE GO SOME WHERE SAFE CAUSE IT SURE ANT OVER HERE....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 20, 2012
Here's a link where you can compare the fair market rental rates.
Stefan, Look up at the top of this page in the green section and you will see rental information as well as clicking on local info, this web site gives you a lot of resources. Just so your aware I an a full service realtor that can represent your best interest in the purchase of the Berkley house, and I also have a full staff for rental management services. Best of luck in your purchase
http://www.KenWoods.kwrealty.com