General Area in Milwaukie>Question Details

Lynh, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

i would like a copy of HOA of this area.

Asked by Lynh, Portland, OR Thu Dec 11, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1065968200-14572-SE-Cherry-Hi…

Answers

3
Hi Lynh...in speaking with the listing agent, they advise that they only give out the HOA info in their packet which goes to buyers upon making an offer. They HOA fee of $280 a year probably doesn't cover aextensive common areas, however when writing an offer be sure your agent places a contigency on your ability to review these documents and pull out of the deal if there is anything there that doesn't meet with your approval. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Alexis 503 819-3439
The listing agent is the easiest way to get HOA documentation. If the listing agent doesn't have them you can have the seller request them. There is usually a small fee for this.
Hi Lynh,
Probably the easiest way for you to get a copy of the Home Oweners Association Covenants Conditions & Restrictions aka: HOA CC&R's is to directly contact the listing agent. I know when I list properties that have CC&R's the title company that I work with provides them to me and I can get them sent via email to allow me to forward them to potential buyers. Listing agent is: Irene Parsons, Office Phone: 503-659-8689
Robin