General Area in Logan>Question Details

Brickdunn123, Other/Just Looking in Logan, OH

i want to know the history of 37701 maysville greendale road logan ohio

Asked by Brickdunn123, Logan, OH Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

1
Well, as a former resident, we learned that that big yellow farm house was twice as big but due to a fire, it's no longer as big. Not a lot of people believe In ghost but after lived there for four years i do. The room right off the top of the stairs has the worst activity and the room with the trapdoor to the basement. I've seen aperitions which on walked right into the living room and stood there as my family and I were watching tv. We all saw it.. The bedroom on the first floor is known to be able to hear a couple arguing in but yet no one is there. The woods behind the house, bye the pond, is the most terrifying place you'll ever hunt. The thermal cam we had set up for deer caught dozens of human shapes that just dissapeared. There's also a curse.. Any animal you have there will not leave there. We couldn't keep a dog for more than a year.. They just die. Also, during thanks giving one year, we heard a baby crying, everyone at the table did.. No one had a baby. Shadow people could be seen standing outside looking at the house after we blessed it. But I, once was putting a log on the fire, and it Ingulfed me. It burnt my clothes and they melted to my skin, my hair was burnt, it hurt to cry. I have permanent deep tissue scarring.. That was the last day I ever lived in that house