General Area in 60047>Question Details

Hugotc2010, Both Buyer and Seller in 60073

i want to know the amount of taxes in lake county illinois for a property in round lake and groyslake to do a comparison

Asked by Hugotc2010, 60073 Sat May 28, 2011

Use this link instead. It has a property look up feature and one can put in three PIN numbers and pull them all up side by side. let me know if you are already working with an agent, I would be happy to be of assistance. Round lake is higher on a cost per thousand basis than Grayslake. there are some nice areas unincorporated lake county that have relatively cheaper taxes.

John Walin
847 276-0120
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 9, 2011
Hugo - keep in mind that you also get what you pay for. As a rule of thumb - the areas that have higher taxes typically have schools with higher ratings. We give all our clients the tax on any home we show them. We are always on the buyers side and never represent sellers - so you know you always have someone in your corner - and not half in the seller's corner (as can be the case with a traditional agent). I and my company never represent sellers - ever! We'll show you the widest array of homes - including for-sale-by-owner, short sale, foreclosure / REO - and help you shop for the best loan rate and fees as well. Our sole objective is saving you as much money as possible - and unlike traditional agents - our financial interests are aligned with yours. Have a great day.
I would recommend contacting both towns and asking them their tax rates.…

A local realtor can tell you the estimated property taxes for specific homes from the MLS listings.