Olga A Mendo…, Home Buyer in Cochise County, AZ

i received a notice of substitution of trustee from a local lawyer i want to make sure that i understand this paper im only late for last months motga

Asked by Olga A Mendoza, Cochise County, AZ Mon Nov 14, 2011

do i need to hire a lawyer myself or whats going on can somebody explain this to me please?

Help the community by answering this question:


Go to the courthouse or contact the County and ask if there is a website you can reference. They should be able to help you. Good Luck!!

Matt Puzz
Licensed Loan Originator
Amerifirst Financial, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.mattpuzz.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 15, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer