General Area in Clearlake>Question Details

dadsgirlkirs…, Home Buyer in Clearlake, CA

i put in for this home but there are 3 other people any one know of anymore home

Asked by dadsgirlkirstyn, Clearlake, CA Mon Apr 23, 2012

Answers

3
How about that little gem next door that's not a stones throw away? What lives in there? The property looks to be a run down farm workers shack, and for $800 a month? Oh yeah, and does it always smell like Burger King? I did check the property and the surrounding area, would I feel my belongings would be safe while I was away? No. It's a dump. $500 a month "might" be negotiable. Times are getting tighter Folks, unemployment, failing dollar, people losing their homes and this is just the start. We ain't seen nothing yet. Time to get real.
I'm the landlord - I've had a few people look at the home and there seems to be a lot of interest. But so far no applications have been received... If you have decent credit and can submit to a background check, please feel free to submit an application.

Thanks, have a great day.

Erik
Of course there are more homes available.\Let me know what you are looking for.
Colleenchatoff@yahoo.com