General Area in Alexandria>Question Details

Seanpp, Renter in Alexandria, VA

i have to move near ft. belvoir va for work. I will be living in an apartment. where is the best place for my situation to live near ft. belvoir?

Asked by Seanpp, Alexandria, VA Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

8
Will Nesbitt’s answer
There are plenty of very nice condos in the Kingstowne / Island Creek / Manchester Lakes areas of Franconia. You can also search near Woodlawn for even more affordable properties. If you want to stay a little closer to the city and the metro, you might want to look at Huntington.
The closest places would be Lorton, Alexandria, and Kingstowne. You may contact me if you need assistance. 703/509-0906, The Hat Lady at Long & Foster Realtors.
We lived in the Island Creek community in the kingstowne area - which is very close to the Fort Belvoir entrance on Beulah road. Very nice community for families or couples. Close to every thing and lots of stuff to do around locally. You should look in to the townhouses as well in island creek / kingstowne area.
I lived in Alex. Va. for 20yrs not far from Ft. Belvoir. The best place to live is in the Kingstown area not far from Ft Belvoir., or Mt. Vernon. Traffic is really bad in a lot of areas, but these are the most ones for young adults.
Why don't you look into townhomes instead of staying in apartments? I hate their carpet(s).
You might be surprise to find that you could possibly get a better deal at the same price or so.
Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
703 244 3997
Good Friday morning Sean,

Excellent question. There are a number of wonderful places in and around the base; just depends on what other amenities and criteria you are seeking. I gather you've located that ideal apartment to call home, if not, I'd welcome the opportunity to assist you further? Cine Wright, Realtor 703-861-8017 @ Keller Williams Capital Properties.
Sacramento Square apartments is less than five minutes away from Ft. Belvoir and the apartments are nice opr you can give me a call and I will be glad to help you. 571-282-1972 Yoshita Harrington
You may visit http://www.homefacts.com . Also you may talk to the local people.