General Area in 28779>Question Details

Tracey, Both Buyer and Seller in Vermont

i am trying to locate an mls listing on kitchen's branch rd in sylvia nc it is an a-frame

Asked by Tracey, Vermont Mon Aug 20, 2007

Answers

4
Tracy, I am a real estate agent in Sylva, NC and actually live on Kitchens Branch. The a-frame you are referring to belonged to my neighbor & is located just above my house. The views are fantastic, but the home needs much work. I had a home inspector look at the home as I was very interested in purchasing it. However, due to the long list of repairs - especially the foundation, I decided that the value was only in the land. Please call me at 828-226-2790 if you would like more information or photos of this a-frame.

Darlene Thomas
I have been in this house and can attest to certain factors about it. The view is outstanding and the house needs much care. For further information, please call me or email me as below.

Eddie
828.506.6585
eddiepalmer@dnet.net
Hi Tracey, My name is Sunita a Broker in Sylva i think the house you are talking about has MLS # 33266.Please let me know if you need any more info my # is 828-507-5055
Tracey.....Have you checked with a local Realtor for that information. I beleive that would be you best bet. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA