General Area in 19139>Question Details

Jamillajones, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia County,...

i am on ssi disability in need of renting a low income 2 bedroom house in philadelphia,penna. How do i find where some locations are?

Asked by Jamillajones, Philadelphia County, PA Thu Jan 7, 2010

Answers

7
hi my name is lamont Spencer I am on SSI and I need a two bedroom apartment or a one bedroom apartment in New Jersey
i am on ssi disability and i need a apartment in the orlando area i only need a one bed room please help me
no i ca't help u but can someone help me i live in mass and look for the same 2 bedroom and i also have ssi disability and looking.
YOU CAN CALL INTO MY OFFICE @ MERCURY REAL EASTATE, (215)462-5100 AND ASK TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN THE RENTAL DEPARTMENT. SOMEONE THERE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU FIND WHAT YOUR'E LOOKING FOR.
Try this website:
http://www.socialserve.com/

Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams
Cherry Hill NJ
Web Reference: http://www.socialserve.com/
There are a lot of nice , affordable apartments in the ,Germantown and Mt airy section of the city. This is a great area because it is close to shopping and also has many public transportation routes that run through it.

Kem Bailey Smith
Keller Williams Main line Realty
267-972-3879
Find your local housing authority. They should be able to help you find some section 8 housing.

You can contact your local, state, or federal representatives. They will be able to help you find the office. Calling the state dept. of human resources would likely help also. All phone numbers should be available in the phone book.