General Area in Manchester>Question Details

Shawny, Other/Just Looking in Pittsburgh, PA

i am looking for a house to rent or rent to own in manchester ...does anyone know of any or have any?

Asked by Shawny, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Jul 29, 2008

suggestions or websites that I can check out

Answers

5
Start with ads placed by homeowners in classifieds etc. Craigslist has many homes with a lease purchase option. Basically you lease the home until you can purchase it. If you have a substantial down payment you may even want to contact many FSBO homes.

Also if you are able to negotiate this deal please be careful and be sure the current homeowner is applying the rent payments towards the mortgage payments. I would even ask if I could make the payments directly to the lender... If the rent is 1200 and the mortgage is 700 ask if you could sent the $700 to the lender and the difference to the landlord/homeowners... It doesn't hurt be smart.

I advise all future homeowner looking to owner finance aka lease with an option to try this because there are too many homeowners on the verge of foreclosure who rent their homes to keep a deposit and montlhy payments....
Hello Shawny my name is Andre Turner and I am a Real Estate Investor. I help people look for homes all over the city of Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. I believe that I am able to help you with this problem that you are having with finding a home in Manchester Area. I would like to get some info from you as far as how many bdrms, bathrms and garage. You can email me your info at: andreinvestment@gmail.com or

Thank You,
Andre Turner
Web Reference: http://andreinvestment.com
Just to be clear, which Manchester are you talking about? Since you are in Pittsburgh, I am assuming you mean the one that is out that way. Right?
Eileen
Sure there are homes to own. I can get the listings to you. I will need an email adress to send them to. You will need to tell me what you are looking for..single family only . townhouse, mobile you get the point. And a price range? have you talked to a loan company to be pre approved/ You will want to to get an idea of what you can afford and what feeels right for you.
As for rentals look on craigs list or check into there local newspaper on line. Keep in mind rent is going up do to the failing housing market. It may be possaible to buy something loer end and pay about the same monthly. Good Luck and i am here to answer any questions you have.
I don't see anything for rent (that is managed by a real estate broker; surely there are advertised rentals). The MLS shows 9 active listings in a wide price range (median < $100K). Sublets.com doesn't show any rentals there, though it does show central northside units. Of course there is always pittsburgh.craigslist.org, and http://www.mynewplace.com/apartment/northside-properties-pit… I can also put you in contact with Coldwell Banker's rental division. Good luck!