General Area in Jupiter>Question Details

Mtriunfo, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

iN THE jUPITER, PALM BEACH GARDENS AREA WHAT IS THE BEST VALUE FOR UNDER 200,000.00 WITH RENTAL VALUE

Asked by Mtriunfo, West Palm Beach, FL Sun Aug 14, 2011

Answers

6
Sorry, but it is unclear to me whether you are an investor looking to maximize your yield on cash invested or a home buyer looking for the best valued property under $200K.

If you are an investor looking to purchase rental property, I would focus on properties valued under $70K per unit. Your yield on cash invested will gradually drop for every dollar you spend above this, since market rental rates will not keep up proportionally to property values. You must also consider, if the federal government seriously entertains their latest scheme of becoming the largest slumlord in history, rental rates will likely be negatively impacted a bit.

If you are simply looking for a home for yourself, and are just curious what the current rental market rate may be, I would estimate it at around $1100-$1400 per month for a property valued at roughly $200K, depending upon neighborhood supply/demand factors and overall condition.

If you would like further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jack Liebsch II
Home Run Real Estate
561-444-8425
Jack@pbagent.com
There are many great opportunities in the North county areas as well as other areas throughout Palm beach, Martin and Saint Lucie Counties.

What your personal goals are will greatly impact the direction in which you will want to search for. There are many factors you'll want to consider. Such as: do you want to pursue a single family rental property, or a multifamily property like a duplex, tri plex or 4-plex. Will your purchase be all cash or will financing be necessary.

Take all factors into consideration to be comfortable that your investment will meet your needs and wants. ie:
Tax benefits, appreciation, cash flow, principle paydown (if financing the investment) overall return on investment, (both before tax and after tax returns)

Should you want to discuss in greater detail, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Jack Rockwell
Keller Williams Realty/KW Commercial
772.678.8071 mobile
jack.rockwell@hotmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.RockwellRE.com
Dear Buyer,
In Palm Beach Gardens I recommend Midtown, Legacy Place and Evergrene. In Jupiter, I suggest Botanica and Abacoa. As expected, inventory under $200,000 in these neighborhoods fluxuates constantly.

For resale and rental purposed I also suggest aiming for a newer construction 3 bedrooms with a high square footage. Also, take into consideration factors that highly control your insurance cost such as hurricane shutters.

If you would like to see these neighborhoods in person, I would be happy to show them to you.

Susanna Grubb, Illustrated Properties
(561) 827-2952 jupiterpalmbeach@gmail.com
Local, National & International Relocation
Mtriunfo,

I am some amazing investment opportunities in the north county area and so much will be depend on your desire to maximize current revenue versus potential future appreciation.

In the under $200,000 category I do have a few favorites and would love to discuss your goals in more detail. if you would like a complimentary consultation and my list of current opportunities best suited to maximize your overall return please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com -
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Thank you for your inquiry. There are many opportunities in the Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens areas and based on your question the answer depends on many factors. Do you want Single Family, Condo, Townhome, etc. Will you ever reside in the property or is this strictly for income investment?

Once we have some ground work established, I can then make some recommendation as to which communities will be most appropriate for you.

Please feel free to contact me at your conveneince so that we can discuss your investment property purchase in greater detail.

Thanks again,
Craig Fialkowski GRI,CDPE
Realty Elite The Palm Beaches
561-827-1790
http://www.CraigSellsPalmBeach.com
Craig@CraigSellsPalmBeach.com
I have listed 413 Philadelphia in Jupiter available for sale. It's basically a new house. It was completely renovated 4/2/1 in the heart of Jupiter for under $200K.

If you were willing to purchase multilple rental properties, three one bedroom condos under $70K would maximumize your ROI. Those are not easy to come by and there are some landmines to avoid. Call me to discuss. 561.301.0932 or csmitheman@crane-reed.com.