General Area in Independence>Question Details

Bobbie L Wil…, Both Buyer and Seller in Independence, MO

how much is a .625 ac residential vacant lot worth in independence mo

Asked by Bobbie L Williams, Independence, MO Tue Jul 31, 2007

Answers

3
I sold a vaccant lot North of Truman, East of River this summer. I listed it for $18,000. It sold two and a half months later for $12,500. It was off the square in the older part of town. One things for sure! It's not going to sell without a for sale sign! Best of luck to you, Bobbie! ;) Angela
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007
Wow... it is really impossible to answer that question. You did not give enough information. What is it zoned? Commercial? Residential? Is it in a sub-division? If so, how much do the homes in that sub-division sale for? Does it have water and sewer? Is it in a lake community? I would love to help get you the proper answer, e-mail me if you need some help. David
Web Reference: http://www.mykchometeam.com
Bobbie, a lot goes into determining that answer. Independence is a pretty large community that has nicer areas as well as areas that might not bring much for the lot. Is the lot located in a new subdivision or is it an undeveloped piece of land? My opinion without knowing the answers to these questions is that the value is going to fall somewhere between $10k and $40k. From looking at the local MLS that's about a good of an answer as I can give.