General Area in Miami>Question Details

r_salto, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

how much does a acre of land cost in the homestead area?

Asked by r_salto, Miami, FL Mon Dec 16, 2013

Answers

5
It really depends on the location and the type of use. You can find unimproved agricultural land for as little as $30k or $35k, but can go up as you get near commercial or residential areas.

If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me.

Jerry Stapel
Avanti Way Realty
T. 305-216-4636
E. Jerry@Avantiway.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 16, 2013
It varies, depending on it's location and zoning. I currently have 13 acres listed at $425,000 , was a Tree Farm, just not kept up on 192nd Ave and 392 Street this is way west and south. Agricultural zoned about a mile from the Alligator Farm. If you want more information feel free to call me at 305-903-7434.
That very much depends on location, whether east or west of Krome Ave, water & electricity available, zoning, agricultural, residential or pending.
I have a client with 5 +/- acres in Homestead which is motivated to sell. This property is currently being used for agriculture. Price per acre is 15K for a total 75K

Luis Nunez
DTR Realty
786-660-3838
"Rock Land" (suitable mostly for tree farming for example") and NOT buildable at all ranges approx $30K - $35K/acre and will not be avilable in 1 acre parcels, more like multiples of 5 acres or more. Ready to Build Residential goes for approx $60K - $75K depending on several factors, location, readiness to build and East vs West of Krome Ave etc and is usually only buildable as 1 house per 5 acres. Then you get into land zoned for multi-family, duplex, tri-plex, four-plex & apt buildings increases to approx $10/Sq Ft. Industrial Land can be $15+/Sq Ft & Commmercial Land, depending on the use and density and location etc can be from $20+/Sq Ft. So you see it all depends on what you want this land for. And finally bear in mind that there is NO traditional financing available for land so you eiher purchase ALL CASH, or seller financing if seller is willing and able and then be prepared to put down at least 50% of the purchase price. Feel free to contact me when I can be of further help.
Best regards, Steve Epstein