General Area in Beacon Hill>Question Details

manlee7, Renter in Seattle, WA

how is the area at the north tip of north beacon hill (where I-90 curves)? Is it noisy?

Asked by manlee7, Seattle, WA Tue Oct 9, 2012

Answers

3
Given what you read below, my suggestion is that you just go there & check it out for yourself. Nothing beats first hand. And the location from 1 house to another will make a big difference. If you want to consult, feel free to contact me any time.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Hi Manlee,

In general, noise follows line of sight. If there are trees and shrubs or sound walls, the noise can be buffered. You actually need to drive by specific properties to see whether or not the noise bothers you.

A good portion of the north side of Beacon Hill is very quiet, so it depends how close and in what position the property is in relation to I-90.

Warm Regards,
Karen
Noise is a funny thing. Some places you think would be noisy aren't and some you're certain would be quiet are loud. You really need to go there.

I was recently showing a client properties in that area who has some sensitivity to noise, but he found all the properties suitable. I would not have.