General Area in Florham Park>Question Details

Jeff, Both Buyer and Seller in Florham Park, NJ

how is in Convent Station, Morris township area, thank you.?

Asked by Jeff, Florham Park, NJ Sat Mar 31, 2012

Hi, I am interested in a house in Convent Station, Morris township, I am looking for some comments about living in this area, thank you.

Answers

5
Convent Station is one of the most popular neighborhoods/communities with buyers in the Morristown and Morris Township NJ real estate markets. There are many reasons why Convent Station Morris Township is so popular. Convent Station is located on the east side of Morris Township. Living in Convent Station gives you easy access to the NYC train , Morristown center, gorgeous golf courses, amazing walking paths .There are excellent schools both private and public. Residents enjoy numerous cultural venues and restaurants.
Most areas of Convent Station are beautiful tree lined neighborhoods with good size homes and large lots .Neighborhoods are friendly and family oriented with many area parties and get togethers. And a large plus , low taxes compared to surrounding areas.

All in all, a great area to live. Good luck to you in your home purchase!
The pivotal question is what is important to you? Everyone has different priorities and a "perfect" house for one person could be the bottom of the list for another. That said, Convent Station is located in Morris Twp (of Morris County). and is a lovely, vibrant area. The area is a cultural hub with easy access to trains. You might want to check this website for some demographic details: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Convent_Station-New_Jersey… . You can also check this link for additional information: http://www.team-helene.com/atj/user/LinksGetAction.do.

In all, I come back to the first question, what about a neighborhood, community, home, is important to you? Once you know that answer, you'll better be able to determine if Convent Station area is the best place for you to live!
Good area! What are you look for? Bedrooms - Baths? Schools, Public Private? Regards,
Convent Station is such a beautiful place to live. You have the best of all worlds there. You have the College of St. Elizabeth and are close to both Rutgers and Drew Universities and access to all the cultural events that are held on those campuses including the New Jersey Shakespeare Theatre, my personal favorite. You are close to Morristown and all it has to offer including shopping, restaurants, theatre, historic sites and museums. You are close to commuter arteries and the train station. Even New York City is easily accessible! And yet you are situated in a lovely, quiet, friendly area where you can relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of life, I couldn't recommend it more!
Hi Jeff:

Convent Station is a lovely area. First, of course, you sit right between the centers of Madison and Morristown, so shopping is great. I sold a home there not long ago and I can tell you the owners were sad to leave. Its a friendly area with lots of young families as well as mature neighbors who have lived there for a lifetime. Commuting from there is almost as convenient as from Florham Park, and maybe better if you are traveling north/south. Being near Loantaka is also great for enjoying the outdoors. Convent Station one of those areas where there's so much readily available to you outside your home, that it becomes almost as important, in terms of your quality of life, as your interior space.