E-ferg, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

how far is this property frm downtown houston ?

Asked by E-ferg, Houston, TX Sat Oct 29, 2011

Answers

6
Please let me know which property you interested in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
E: To find the distance from one location to another, simply enter the two addresses into http://www.GoogleMaps.com. It will give you the approximate mileage and a map from one location from a starting point.
Hello, I'm not sure what property your referring too. But, I have a listing close to Houston downtown area. Not even 5 mins away.

If you need any help contact me.
Hello E-ferg! Can't give you a general mileag. However, if you have a general area of town you are interested in I can help you search for a home to buy or lease and then offer you more specific informatioon to help you make a smart real estate decision.

If you wouldn't mind trusting me and sending me your email I would be happy to introduce myself and have you do the same. We can visit about your needs in a more private venue and I can send you properties that meet your requirements for you to look at in the privacy of your home. Then we can make appointments to view the best ones you choose.

Also, I will be able to guide you through the processes involved and you will have someone you can trust to give you competent answers to your questions.

I am happy to help your friends and family also.

I see no reason to delay. Contact me today and we can get started.

Very truly yours, Kathleen email: KathleenRealtor1@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011
Please indicate which property you are referring to. I'll be glad to help after I know this information.
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
There was no home address provided. Please let us know what home you are interested in.

In Houston, many people ask how far it is from point "A" to point "B". Most people do not know and don't care how many miles. They care in regards to how LONG it takes to get there!

The Houston Transtar Web site is very helpful in regards to understanding the traffic on the main freeways and learning about the toll roads in the area. They have statics that can help you estimate drive times. Please visit my web site for the link.

Mark McNitt
Bernstein Realty
m# 832-567-4357