General Area in Phoenix>Question Details

Nancy, Home Owner in Phoenix, AZ

how do you find out back taxes with address only?

Asked by Nancy, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jan 23, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Nancy:

Interesting answers...

Assuming you are in Maricopa County (it is the most advanced website of most of our counties); google "Maricopa County Assessor" (This is a round-about way to do it, through the county assessor, but I find it much easier than the Treasurer's site.) ; click on the website; you'll see a picture of Keith Russell ; a little bit under his picture, you'll see a link for "Advanced Search Options"; click on it. The second option is "By Street # & Name" (BINGO!); in the first box type in JUST the number of the property; in the second box, JUST the name (i.e., if Jackson Street, JUST Jackson; if 84th Street, JUST "84th"); then CLICK on "Submit"--it will not find anything if you hit "ENTER" for some reason.

Once it finds the match, you will see a box in about the middle right of the screen which says "View Tax Information." Click on it and you should see a 10-year history of what taxes have been paid and which have not.

Good luck. Come back if does not work...Bill.
Nancy

Back taxes etc are all part of the process we deal with in the contracts, escrow, title etc.

Lets get back to getting the house under contract and let the professionals finish the details.
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com
Here's what I would do. Find it on a tax map, get the section, block and lot number and then you can find the taxes. The County may find this for you. It won't take them long. Or you may find that information on-line
Hi Nancy,

Taxes can be found by searching at http://mcassessor.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/ . Once you have found the property, click on "View Tax Information".
Give me a call with the address and I will research it for you.
Neal Brown
RE/MAX Preferred Choice
623-202-3051
neal.brown@remax.net