General Area in Richmond>Question Details

Rebecca, Other/Just Looking in 23234

how do I find names of handicapped/disabled low rentals in Richmond, VA area??

Asked by Rebecca, 23234 Tue Jul 8, 2008

Answers

3
Vicky Chrisner’s answer
Also, I am wondering did you mean "low INCOME rentals" in your question. If so, here is a list from VHDA of apartment projects that are deemed low income, you'll have to look for those in Richmond.

You could also check with the local social services office about getting a "voucher" which would be portable and will help you pay rent whereever you live.

Again - warmest regards!
-Vicky Chrisner
Your best bet is going to be looking for multifamily housing that was built more recently. Below is a resource that lists "accessible" apartments. I hope this is helpful.
If you are asking for a rental house or apartment that is handicapped accessible with a low lmonthly rent, they can be found by any realtor or rental company. Please email me with exactly what, where, and for how much and I will try to email you some choices and websites that may be helpful. My email is wythe.shockley@longandfoster.com.
Wythe