General Area in East Grove>Question Details

Santara, Home Buyer in Oceanside, CA

hello, I would like to know about the traffic level noise in East Grove of Escondido. I see Hidden Trail road and also Meadow Side Pl. road.

Asked by Santara, Oceanside, CA Fri Oct 28, 2011

The house on 3202 looks good but am wondering why a 2, 6000sq house with views like this is only 340,000? I live in Roseville, Ca so I can't just pop over and check it out. Even if there's a beautiful view, we wouldn't be able to go out and enjoy it .Also, we can't tell if there's houses right beneath the patio/deck.

Answers

1
Traffic noise in the area you are discussing is a minimum as this is a development at the end of the street. You don't have any traffic coming and going other than residents and guests. If you have a house right next to Hidden Trails, you may get some moderate traffic, but not much. I hope this helps you. You selected a nice area with pride of ownership seen in most of the homes.

Take care,

Bradley Beaman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011