General Area in 56377>Question Details

Dave Cook, Both Buyer and Seller in Sartell, MN

estimate my homes value

Asked by Dave Cook, Sartell, MN Sun Apr 15, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Dave, Are you considering selling? I'm located in St Cloud & I'd be happy to visit with you about the value of your home. I can provide local market statistics including recent solds & current competition. Feel free to contact me!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 16, 2012
Dave,

Values have changed alot over the past few years. It would be my suggestion that if you are curious or thinking about selling that you have a comparative market evaluation completed by a real estate broker such as myself with over 30 years of experience.

If you have any concerns or questions you can reach out to me at 320-253-0354 or Steve.Cash@results.net or visit http://www.SteveCash.net

Steve Cash
Web Reference: http://SteveCash.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hi, Dave.

What you do is sift through the most recent data on homes like yours sold around you within the last six months. Then compare that information to the competition homes, like yours, around you, and currently for sale, to come up with a price likely to move the property before your competition sells their property.

Of course all four bedroom homes are not the same, so there is wiggle room in pricing--that's where a home visit is essential.

There are many good agents in the St. Cloud area. I would like your business, but you should really go with the person that strikes you as most honest and competent.

Cheers and good luck!

Aaron Trompeter
To properly estimate a home's value it should be seen in person. Give a call to a few Realtors and ask them to give you an estimate of what your home is worth, they have the market knowledge to be able to advise you.
Contact/invite a few local agents from different realty offices and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are provided free of charge by most agents, or consider hiring a professional appraiser...