General Area in San Antonio>Question Details

Kiley, Renter in San Antonio, TX

does anyone know of daycares that pick up for after school care at brauchle and burke elementary?

Asked by Kiley, San Antonio, TX Mon Aug 13, 2012

Answers

3
Wow. This is one of the tougher questions to answer in this forum! Like recommending a doctor, each person's requirements and expectations are different.
There are definitely day care centers that pick up kids from schools in that area. KinderCare, Kids 'R' Kids and Apple Tree Day School are 3 of the larger centers in the area, but there may be smaller ones that can pick up your kids.
I hope that helps, but call if I can help you with this.

Kathy Walsh, Realtor
(210) 862-7721
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
There is a shuttle service called Shorty Shuttle, it is a transportation service for children only. The phone number is 210-251-4400. Phoenix Children Academy has a before and after school program in the area and does provide transportation.
Address: 10014 Wildhorse Parkway San Antonio, TX 78254
Contact Number: 210-688-7202
Hours of Care: Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
Director/Principal: Jessica Romero
Good Luck. =)
You can check with the Transportation Department of your School District. I know they do that kind of services for busy parents.
Good Luck
Jose L. Novelo