At, Home Buyer in Florida

does anyone could recommend me a very good wireless home alarm system?

Asked by At, Florida Thu Aug 20, 2009

Yes an alarm clock. It scares me every morning. Imagine how well it will work with a stranger trying to break in.
If all fails a small machine gun will do the trick.
Lately i given up going high tech. Can afford the monthly cost of wireless security.
I now profess to be poor and scared. If all fails the best security is investing in a condo. Let the security guard keep you safe. Now on second thought that is real scary.
It boils down to who do you trust a wireless home alarm or your condo security guard?
you should ask for the best Alarm company out there, since a prestige company will only offer you top quality products. Never go for the cheap price, remember; you get what you pay. I'm in the alarm industry, pls take my advice.

You might want to call Federico Cohen has done some alarms for my buyers and they are very happy, His number is (954) 292-6056
Good Luck,