General Area in 30265>Question Details

Junedeneweth, Both Buyer and Seller in Newnan, GA

distance fromMcDonough to newnan.ga?

Asked by Junedeneweth, Newnan, GA Sat Jun 16, 2007

also distance from Mcdonough to Atlanta

Answers

4
My suggestion is to plug the two destinations in a google map search for accurate mileage and as far as the time issue, 45 mins to an hour.
I listed a home in McDonough and had to service the listing until it sold. I sold it myself which meant I had to drive to McDonaugh to show it. I drive back roads from Newnan and can get there in 30 to 35 minutes when there is moderate traffic. The drive is at least 45 to 50 minutes during high traffic hours from the interstate or the back roads.
My brother recently moved from McDonough and works for Delta. It took him about 35 mins tops to get to work. It takes me 45-50 mins to get from my home in Coweta County (Newnan area) to Henry County if I want to show property.

Call me if you don't have an agent already 770-328-9169
It's 52 miles or so from newnan to Mcdonough and a little over an hours ride.

I'm from near McDonough originally, so it's still going to be about an hour into Altanta but it's less distance with more time spent on I-75. You're looking at only 37 miles or so, but medium traffic puts you at 1 hour.
Web Reference: http://www.jrjarvis.com
Joshua Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA