Macky, Home Buyer in 08844

can anyone tell me what the commute is like from berkeley heights to rutgers piscataway? the map says 30-35 minutes, but wit traffic i wonder. thanks!

Asked by Macky, 08844 Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

4
That is accurate but during rush hour it can take longer. You can take the highways or there are several back roads, 22 to Washington Ave, that you can take. A lot depends on traffic, time of year and weather.
30-35 minutes is just about right. I have travelled from Piscataway to Watchung-Berkeley Heights
border in 25-30 minutes on a busy weekday. I get on Stelton Road, go over 287 towards Dunellen &
Green Brook, turn right to Route 22 East, get on Somerset St towards Watchung, Turn right at
Valley Road, quick left on to Hillcrest Rd - all the way to Berkeley Heights.
I think that is a correct estimate. You take 78 West which is traffic free and then take Rt 287 south where you may hit some traffic.
Let me know if you need any other information.
Susanne Chiefa
Century 21 New Beginnings
908-227-9885
That's pretty accurate, it all depends on how many lights you make. Generally speaking you're going against most of the rush hour traffic. On off peak times you can probably do it in less time.