General Area in Brandon>Question Details

Lorenz Liu, Home Buyer in Marlboro, NJ

can a poured concrete 3 story contemporary style house be built on zoning R-4 or R-6 lot around Brandon?

Asked by Lorenz Liu, Marlboro, NJ Sat Sep 22, 2012

i live in Taiwan and plan to immigrate to USA next year. i have checked http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org for related data but it appears dead. i also have written to 2 agents but receive no response...

Answers

1
R-4 and R-6 only tells you the number of units per acre. The deed restrictions should tell you what the height requirements etc are. This is more of a zoning and construction services question. Or one for a builder most real estate agents will not have this information. Contact me if I may be able to help further.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
thanks for the clues! i may get back to you once there is a need. what i need now is to build up necessary vocabularies about the subject first... and yes, my spoken English sux too. i am working on it.
Flag Sun Sep 23, 2012