General Area in Chelsea>Question Details

wingwingcheu…, Home Buyer in Louisiana

can a chinese buy a house in USA??

Asked by wingwingcheung, Louisiana Thu Oct 31, 2013

can a chinese buy a house in USA?

Answers

18
Chinese can even get mortgage here. HSBC Bank in one that gives mortgages to international people. I have a a lot of clients from China assisting them in NYC with finding apartments or investment properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 19, 2013
being a foreigner without residency ( green card) or citizenship, No one has said anything about the tax implications if they are buying for investment or rental types. These can be substantial, If not planned accordingly. Yes anyone can purchase, Just beware of what reason to purchase.
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
I can assist you in your request. I work with US and international real estate and can try my best to assist in the of purchase of your property. For real estate worldwide - there is no better place to begin and end your search upon finding the home of your choice than Century 21 Real Estate.

You can reach me at:

world@century21.com
Just wanted to follow up on this discussion and see how your search for a home is coming along? Were you able to get financing? I had a good experience with one of Brooklyn branches of a Chinese bank getting non-conventional financing for my client. Would be glad to share their contact info and assist you with your home search
Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
elena@rakitarealty.com
646 593 7207
Of course. You want to make sure you have all corporations and off shore accounts property in place to off set any taxes.

http://MDrealtyMiami.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Of course, there are no restrictions on foreigners buying in the United States. I've closed multiple deals with Chinese Buyers here in South Florida, and I can say there was hardly any difference from the process of a citizen buying.
Yes, I have clients from China or Taiwan who bought a house here with no problem.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks,

Lihua Yang (Ada)
Grand Ark Realty
972-365-9173 Cell/Text
AdaHome@gmail.com
Anyone can buy Real Estate in the US. There is no restrictions for any ethnic groups to buy properties. In fact, it would be illegal to restrict people to own properties based on where people come from.

--
Thanks, Jack Qizhan Yao, Realtor Associate, e-Pro
Five Star Agent: http://www.zillow.com/profile/Jack-Yao/
NJAR Circle of Excellence Platinum Award 2010-2012 (400+ Million SOLD)
Tel: 732-727-2285; Fax: 732-719-1921; Cell: 732-698-8068;
1110 Hamilton Blvd #2A, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Yes foreign nationals including Chinese can get mortgage to buy second home in USA,

Here are some of the key details:
Our Foreign National Loan program offers competitive interest rates.
You can borrow up to $650,000 per property (minimum amount borrowed is $100,000).
Multiple Fixed rate terms to choose from (10, 15, 20, 25 & 30).
Multiple Adjustable rate terms available as well (5/1, 7/1, 10/1).
You can use our Foreign National Loan Program to Purchase a New home or refinance your current home.
Debt-to-income ratios are 35%/45% ("Assets for income" option).
No pre-payment penalties.
We can finance up to 65% loan-to-value (if the home is worth $500,000 then we can lend up to $325,000).
This program is eligible for multiple property types including: single-family homes, condos and townhouses.
All Loans are manually underwritten.
The Foreign National Loan Program is available to Self-employed foreign national borrowers as well.
Some seller concessions are allowed (Max 6% up to 65% LTV)
Escrows: Taxes and insurance escrows are required

If you like to discuss more please call me.
If this information is help full please select the Best Answer option.

Sanjeev Ahuja NMLS # 148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Ph 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Broker, Department of Financial Services, Loans Arranged through third parties NMLS # 885573
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Cash is obvious the easiest way but even if you are not living in the United States and want to purchase a home here YOU CAN GET A MORTGAGE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.

There are very few lenders out there that deal with international purchasers. Finding an agent whom is an International Real Estate Specialist will be your best bet for navigating these warters. My broker is one of them.

You will still need a B-1 or B-2 passport. Your lender wil require you to open an account here in the US in which you will need to deposit your downpayment. You will need to submit a variety of financial documentation so the lender can verify income, debit, and credit worthiness.

If you would like help in finding an agent who is an International Specialist in the area in which you are looking to purchase I can help you with that referral. If you are more comfortable with an agent who speaks Chinese I can make those arrangements too.

Best of Luck To You,

Dawn Noak, Realtor
Gladstone Group
DawnSells@verizon.net
631-827-7373
The advice given so far is correct, the transaction would be cash. There are many agents in the city who would be happy to assist you. If you prefer to conduct the transaction in Chinese I can make a few recommendation.
Web Reference: http://www.jfivehomes.com
Yes, you most certainly can. I have had the pleasure of working with a young woman on the purchase of her 2nd property in which she was NOT a permanent U.S. citizen.

This young woman was in the US for about 8 years and was able to show the lender, PNC, that she was financially stable and has continuous employment all the time she had been here on a work Visa. She did not have a social security card but she did have an "ITIN" number in which she was paying taxes to the US governement. Through this ITIN number the lender was able to verify employment that that she qualified financially.

One concern that my buyer had was that her work Visa was expiring shortly and was concerned that the bank would not approve her due to the the fact that it was expiring. She completing thenecessary paperwork to renew her Visa and sent proof of it to PNC. She was approved and we closed with no issues.

If you would like for me to put you in touch with a lender that can walk you through the documents that you will need and see if you will qualify for a loan please let contact me and I would be happy to do so.

Best of Luck To You,

Dawn Noak, Realtor
Gladstone Group
DawnSells@verizon.net
631-827-7373
Yes .In USA without credit history you cant get a loan, it will be only a cash deal.It doesnt matter what country you are from.

Thank you
The answer to your specific question is absolutely yes. SInce you said House and not Coop or Condo, I might think you are considering a Townhouse in Chelsea which is the neighborhood you've indicated.

You will need to establish yourself here in America. Your money will need to be in a New York Bank. Your best bet would be an all cash purchase. If you try to obtain a Mortgage, you'll need much more like a consistent work history and established Credit. Financing would require much disclosure.

Since you are currently in Louisiana, when were you thinking about coming up to New York? I am glad to offer my services. We would need to meet and discuss what exactly you have in mind, your time frame to purchase, your finances and other things. We can set up an appointment in my office. Feel free to contact me any time. Just click on my photo and go to "contact me." Thank you and I wish you all the best.
Yes .
Sure. If you're looking here in NYC, you are looking at a cash deal. Without a US credit history or job, you will not be able to get a loan. There are lots of foreign buyers here in NY from China and many other countries.