General Area in Tampa>Question Details

Darmca6, Both Buyer and Seller in Tampa, FL

are there any real estate agents in Tampa that understand "creative" investing and are investor friendly?

Asked by Darmca6, Tampa, FL Thu May 31, 2012

I'm a wholesale investor. One of the hardest parts of my job isn't finding properties or buyers, it's finding a knowledgeable agent that ACTUALLY understands what we do. I don't do low-ball offers and waste time like so many others. I simply need someone to gather CMA information, maybe pull recent cash sales, etc. Thank guys.

Erek Kirsten’s answer
Would a broker who is a wholesaler, hard money lender, landlord and note investor work? We gladly work with investors who know what they're doing and don't waste our time. In fact we have a paperless system to increase efficiency.
I think you can help me sir.
Flag Thu May 31, 2012
@Darmca6, yes there are . I have investors that receives this information on a regular basis.
We are very familiar with investors and deal mostly with foreign investors. Our track record speaks for itself and I would be happy to share that with you. Please reference the investor page on our website- for more info. If you are interested, send me an email with more details regarding your specific questions.
Come to Dade or Broward and I'd be happy to help.

I don't know many Realtors that don't like investors.
Very true, the thing is that many agents tend to steer clear of the "wholesale" concept.
Flag Thu May 31, 2012
Are you interested in properties in SE Florida?

Howard Vogin
Vogin Team
If I can make a 'profit, I am very interested. I tend to focus on expired listings that have significant price reductions, typically in sections or zips where there is the most investor activity, family friendly, etc. Alternatively, if you have a current listing or two that pose a nice profit, I'll definitely consider it. I'll message you with my email and maybe we can get the ball rolling. Thanks
Flag Thu May 31, 2012