General Area in Trotwood>Question Details

Sherry, Other/Just Looking in Oklahoma City, OK

are there any large (450 units) apartment complexes in or nearby Trotwood, Ohio?

Asked by Sherry, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Dec 27, 2007

I have traced phone number in a job ad to Trotwood, Ohio. Job is in 456 unit apartment complex. I would like to learn about the complex and about the neighborhood. Ad didn't list name of complex.

Answers

1
There are some large apartments in that area, and all throughout the Dayton area, but nothing on the market currently, at least through our MLS system. I would have to do some digging for you on this one, a lot of our commercial brokers do not advertise the properties on the MLS in our area, which makes no sense to me, but that is the way it seems to be the case.

The largest multifamily in that area that I know about for sale right now is here (229 units):

The subject property consists of 18 brick two story buildings which are made up of 128 one-bedroom units and 101 two bedroom units. The one bedroom units range from 692 SF to 932 SF with a monthly rental average of approximately $414 which is about $45 below market according to a REIS report covering rental comps within a 10 miles radius of the subject property. The two bedroom units range from 827 SF up to 1614 SF with a monthly rental average of $520 which is $20 below marketing according to the same REIS report. The subject property is approximately 90% occupied. The price: $7,000,000.

If you would like more info on this, please let me know, I would be happy to help. I also have access to a large multi family in Oxford, OH consisting oover 300 units and will be listed at a price of around $16,000,000 in January sometime. It is a VERY nice property that stays about 95% rented and has a cap rate of about 11 at that price.

I would like to help you on this, please contact me if you have any questions. - (937) 974-5176 or sold@JohnYouker.com.
Web Reference: http://www.SWOhioRealty.com