General Area in Hemet>Question Details

Rick Schoono…, Home Owner in Hemet, CA

are there any father and son groups?

Asked by Rick Schoonover, Hemet, CA Fri Jan 13, 2012

I am a 50 yr old single father with a 2yr old son we just moved here and i need some suport

Answers

3
Indian Guides is one of the best things you and your son could ever share. Unlike the Boy Scouts whereby you merely drop your son off and the Den Mother/Father's home for their regular pack meeting Indian guides is a hands on Father & Son working on creative projects, playing, camping and bonding experience.

My Father and his sons were in Indian Guides. My two sons and I were very active for all the possible years you could be active and now my oldest son with two sons of his own is very active with the program. It's by far the best way to maintain an open and loving experience with your son and one that will impact his life forever.
Rick , I did Indian Guides with my son , it was great. Other types of support would include local churches, YMCA , Cal Works, etc.

Hope this helps some..
You might contact;
Big Brother and Big Sisters
Your Church
The Boys Club
Social Services
The Police
it depends upon what you need support for.

Good luck and may God bless