General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

57ranee, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

any info on summer key 32256 are these horton homes built well..?

Asked by 57ranee, Jacksonville, FL Tue Feb 7, 2012

Answers

5
I currently live in Summer Key. The units are built well and the neighborhood is nice. The only downside, the walls are a little thin, so sometimes you may here your neighbors next door or in the stairwell. Currently, they are buidling 5 additional buildings. Some of the units will be "rent to own" while the other units will be rented out through D.R. Horton. However, units will be rented out for 12months until D. R. Horton can re-evaluate the market and determine if the units can be sold.
Hey 57ranee,

So you must be getting closer to your move, and looking in the Southside area is probably a great option to keep you centrally located while you learn the city. Are you still looking to rent or are you considering a purchase in this 'buyers market' ? Either way, if I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
DR Horton is a really great builder. I've sold 3 of their homes in the last 6 months. Unfortunately Summer Key is going to be built out by DR Horton and then they are going to rent out the units due to where the condo market is at right now. If you have any other interest let me know.
All the best
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Accredited Buyer Representative
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-571-1358
yourrealtor@att.net
DR Horton has a wonderful product. They are an awesome company. I am glad to introduce you to them as well as other builders in the area. Feel free to contact me (904)446-4035 and let's get you going.
My understanding is that these reverted to a rental community and financing would be difficult to secure, if even available.