General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

New2FL, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

2 young, female, professionals moving to Jacksonville

Asked by New2FL, Jacksonville, FL Thu May 16, 2013

I'm moving to Jacksonville from out of state and don't know a whole lot about the neighborhoods. I am 29 and will be moving with my 27 year old sister. We both work from home, love city and beach life, and want to live in a clean and safe community. Any suggestions of neighborhoods and apartments?

Answers

4
Hi There! We have alot to offer here on the 1st Coast! As a JAX Native, I am pleased to announce we have plenty of playgrounds for adults to enjoy & Vastly BOOMING New Genres monthly. Depending on the logistics with consideration of your future work locations, types of social/cultural activities and style of shopping/dining preferred, I would love to chat and discuss some HOTSPOTS to consider to purchase or rent. As well as, guide you safely thru the process of contracts and conditions protecting your best interests.

Call/Text me now, 904-377-8884 or email 1stcoasthomes at gmail.com.

Looking forward to catering to your moving needs!

Melanie Friesen
LMH Realty, LLC
Please call me. I have children your age and would live the opportunity to help you!

904-482-8666
Why Hello there and welcome to Jacksonville, You can email me at LeneePurdyRealtor@Yahoo.com. Tell me what your interest are and what you are looking to purchase are rent and I will get a list over to you ASAP. Thanks and again welcome to The Sunshine State : )

Lenee' Purdy
Broker/ Owner
Classic Realty
904-505-5083
Are you going to Rent or Purchase a home? If you are looking for homes to purchase, please email contact me and I will be more than happy to send your some examples of homes for sale in different areas of Jacksonville, along with some information on the neighborhoods.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
904 707-7077
brendawaters@bellsouth.net