len.daly, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

204 gerritt st is listed as sale pending. How do i get in line for chance as a valid qualified buyer if sale does not go through? Thanks Len

Asked by len.daly, Philadelphia, PA Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Len, we can submit your offer as a backup. Feel free to call me to go over the process. I'm reachable tonight or Monday direct at 267.507.2287

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
215.735.2225 o
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Licensed in NJ & PA
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Hi Len,
I know how you feel. It's not all that uncommon to see something you lke and before you can make an offer it goes Under Contract or Pending. The best thing to do if you have an agent is to ask him or her to keep in communication with the listing agent.
Usually when a property is Pending it is due to ongoing inspections or mortgage commitment. If any of these issues causes the sale to fall through, your agent will know and be ready to present your offer.
If you do not have an agent, contact me and I'll be able to help you with this. If the sale does not fall through I'll help you find something you'll like as much if not better.

Bob Craig 267-872-5373
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
r.craig@cbhearthside.com
Kathleen is right. Entering into this market without a highly skilled agent is greatly reducing your chances of getting the best possible property at the best possible price.

I have done a lot of business in QV/BV and Pennsport. Would be happy to assist.

Michael Garden
215 500 2981

mg@michaelgarden.com
An agent can help you structure your offer. Prior to doing so - lets find out what stage of " Pending" status this deal is in. This may be in its final stages close to settlement date in which case making another offer is meaningless. In such a case finding a similar property is what you may need to do.
I could help you with the search, showing and making offer and all related transaction paperwork and issues that may arise.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark - The Diamond Group-Real Estate Sales
Main Line Investors Group - Property Management
700 E. Township Line Road, Suite 100
Havertown, PA 19083
Tel: 610-348-8389
Tel: 610-449-1919 x.223
Fax:484-453-8313
Licensed In Pennsylvania
Through your agent. Let me know if you don't have one - I'd be happy to help.
Kathy