General Area in Artisan>Question Details

TheEnchanted…, Both Buyer and Seller in Bakersfield, CA

10620 San Acacio Street, Bakersfield CA 93311 Is this property a short sale?

Asked by TheEnchantedTownSquare, Bakersfield, CA Mon Dec 12, 2011

Answers

3
Cameron Miller’s answer
Yes this listing is a short sale listing. It is currently contingent and has been since September. This length of time could be due to the seller/bank or the buyer. If you are interested in learning more about this property and you would like me to find out more through calls to the listing agent, I would be happy to assist you. Feel free to contact me through my website.Thank you.
This home is on the market but is currently "contingent". This means that the sellers are short saling the home and they have accepted an offer. They are now waiting for the bank who holds the current mortgage to approve the short sale and the buyer's offer.
Short sales can be a time consuming deal, so a lot of times buyers end up moving on and finding another property. If that happens, the home will come back on the market as "active" again.
If you are not working with a Realtor at this time, I'd be happy to notify you if this home comes available in the future. Also, I can assist you by emailing you available properties that meet your needs (#beds/ baths), price range and desired location. If you would like to receive an email, let me know by either emailing or calling me directly.
If you are working with a Realtor, you may want to email them to let them know you want to keep an eye on this property. That way, they can email as soon as it comes available again, should that happen.

Valerie

valerieulrey@yahoo.com
Yes it is. It is also currently contingent. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.