General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

Evan Mckague, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, NC

2 Month Lease??

Asked by Evan Mckague, Jacksonville, NC Wed May 30, 2012

I will be getting stationed at Camp Lejeune June 19th and need an apartment or house to rent for about 2 months while I search for a home to buy. Any help?

Answers

11
I have a nice home in Cape Carteret if you are interested. You can call me at 252-622-9693 for more info.
Evan,
All of these answers are great. You can also use the weekly beach condos on Onslow Beach, or Equine Country. They do weekly, furnished rentals. This might assist you with more flexibility in case you find a home sooner than expected. Good luck with your home search!
910-545-2689
http://www.HousesForSaleJacksonvilleNc.com
Evan,
There are several places you can get temporary housing while waiting to move into a new home. Typically it takes about 30 days to close a loan, however, if you begin your mortgage process now, you can shave about 2 weeks off that. Once you fined a home the remaining mortgage paperwork would be completed and you could close and move in, or even negoitiate an early possession with the seller.

Call me and we can start the process 910-340-5000

Sue
Evan
I know of a few places that will rent month to month, I had another client ask me the same question today. You can also do a buyer possession before closing and move into a vacant house that is for sale the next day after writing a contract to purchase it. Even builder will let you move into a new home with buyer possession before closing. I can set you up on an automatic email so when homes come on the market they are emailed to you the first day. I am also certified in bank foreclosures if you would like me to email you foreclosures. You only need a 600 credit score to buy a home with a VA loan with Century 21 Mortgage. I work 7 days a week so call me any time at 860 917 0778.
My husband and dad were in the military also and I pay for your home inspection. chaun128 at yahoo. Thanks for serving, Denise Phillips, Century 21 American Prop.
You may have some trouble finding that short of a rental, but I would be glad to help you. Please contact me if I can be of assistance.
There are options available. Email me with your maximum amount and I can assist you. HomesbySheri@gmail.com - Sheri McDermott 910-581-1421.
Hey Evan! I can help you find a place! You're welcome to call, text, or email me and we can talk more about what you're looking for and get the ball rolling. Ive been in the area almost 10 years and am a military spouse, so i wont steer you wrong :o) my cell is 9105818987 and my email is emilysellsNC@gmail.com

Emily Tesh
Century 21 Champion
Jacksonville, NC
I would love to help you. I know of some furnished places you can do month to month in and help you with the purchase of a home. Also some builders here do a buyer possession which means you can move in before closing. I am an agent with Century 21 here in Jacksonville and my husband is a Marine as well. I know the stresses of relocating. Give me a call at 7602077416 or email me at bocanegrahomes@gmail.com. Thanks Marci
I do not know of any places in Jacksonville or Onslow Co. that will allow a 2 month rental. You can try "for rent by owner" but I know at most of the agency listings it is normally a year and sometimes a 6 month lease can be negotiated depending on how long a rental has been on the market
I do not know of any places in Jacksonville or Onslow Co. that will allow a 2 month rental. You can try "for rent by owner" but I know at most of the agency listings it is normally a year and sometimes a 6 month lease can be negotiated depending on how long a rental has been on the market.
I can help you! Email me at Brandi.Cole@Century21.com