General Area in Austin>Question Details

Stephen Koh, Home Buyer in Windham, NH

Your web site is user unfriendy ly. I am going some other web site

Asked by Stephen Koh, Windham, NH Fri Dec 14, 2012

Answers

9
Pay attention to those who are willing to help and assist you in your endeavors.
Since you are inquiring from New Hampshire, try to connect with someone who is willing to do a bit of up front correspondence with you, to get to know your expectations and limitations.
You will come across posts from some, occasionally, who are trolls and critics, and can't get past their own needs for attention; I will suggest that you give them what they gave you, absolutely nothing!
I live here in Austin and have had past rental properties in San Antonio, Houston, Beaumont and Tucson, AZ.; point being, dealing from a distance takes patience, constant communication and understanding on the part of both parties. Persevere until you find the right real estate partner, who is also willing to be or can find you a property manager with the qualifications and commitment to you that you want.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
OK, and your question is?
Learn to spell and use proper grammar.
Stephen,

Agreed. Better than any website is getting your feet on the ground and going to see houses with a human-friendly agent. Any website used for searching for homes should be used with a degree of understanding that there is no substitute for seeing with your own eyes.

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change Real Estate
cell :: (512) 739-0457

10% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Once you get a handle on the website, it is a great tool for finding property..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hello Stephen,

My website is very user friendly with real time search results. Once you have visited my site and like what you see, please feel free to contact me.

Sal.AustinHouseReport.com
Stephen, if you are in the market to purchase a home or lot, and do not yet have a Realtor, feel free to contact me and I will set you up with a free, personalized website that will search for exactly what you were looking for. It gives you real-time data directly from the MLS and you can also make notes about any properties, save them to different folders like possibilities or favorites, and it will also update you daily with any new listings, price drops, etc. You can also run your own searches in the MLS just like a Realtor does! It is a great tool that my buyers and clients find very very helpful.

Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Kevin Cottrell is correct. There are many, many websites locally from which to choose from.

http://www.scotthomesales.com
http://www.skyrealtyaustin.com
http://www.andersonmillhomes.com

...and many more...

Respectfully,

Scott R Hamilton
REALTOR(R)
Sky Realty
scott@scotthomesales.com
512-660-0400
Stephen - There are plenty of websites to search for Austin area homes. Please see the link below if you'd like to try ours out. Its very user friendly.

Kevin
512-522-8470