General Area in Bellevue>Question Details

dkim1, Renter in Seattle, WA

Young professional looking for affordable places to live around Bellevue, WA?

Asked by dkim1, Seattle, WA Wed Jul 10, 2013

Hello, I am a recent college graduate who has just been offered a job in Bellevue, WA. It will be my first time moving out of state, and I am looking for an affordable place to rent for single people in their late 20s - early 30s.

I will not have a car right away, so a place that has good public transportation nearby, as well as easy access to shopping (such as grocery) would be ideal.

I am also considering the Redmond area if the commute is good and prices are more affordable!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Answers

2
There are several apartments for rent in Bellevue, it just depends on your price point. You could connect with a real estate agent to help you find something you like or anywhere between 100th Ave -112th Ave NE and from Main street to 10th street are all downtown Bellevue. You are within walking distance to shops, restaurants and transportation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 10, 2013
The bus system here is wonderful, so it will be easy for you to get around. Look on Craigs list for places to rent, or room sharing. However, if you are into having fun & being around single people, you are much better off in Seattle then Bellevue and the bus ride should be easy..

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction