General Area in Roseburg>Question Details

Wilma Jones, Home Buyer in Southern Pacific / R...

Would like to get more info on the lot on military way and also the lot size.?

Asked by Wilma Jones, Southern Pacific / Richards, Sacramento, CA Sun Jul 22, 2007

What kind of neighborhood is it in. Please call me 909-862-4142. How is it zoned. Coluld you put a mfg home on it.

Answers

3
the lots are near the fire station up on the hill. they have a fantastic view and one is partially cleared. you would be next to some outstanding homes and it is zoned for MFH. The lot for 39,900 is partially cleared and has a flatter area however is .42 acres vs .40. My husband and I have been watching these lots too! we may buy on if we dont get financed for the home we want!.. Call Karen at all-state, she is super sweet and funny to boot! The number is 541-673-1106. Gail is selling it; however she wasn't super friendly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2007
Ms. Jones; there are more than 1 property for sale on Military, do have a list price or lot size? I would be happy to answer your questions. Kelley Jarvis All State Real Estate 5415802274
Wilma; I can not help you, I am not in that area. However, if someone does not step up and give you the assistance you need let me know, I know a couple great agents in the Roseburg area that would be happy to assist you. I am on the other side of the Cascades.