General Area in Atlanta>Question Details

Desi, Renter in West Hartford, CT

Work place is Lithiasprings, 3 days work from home,2 days to go office,want to live in Alphretta/Norcross/DUNWOODY.Which place has best school ?

Asked by Desi, West Hartford, CT Thu Jun 16, 2011

Commute to Lithiasprings from these places is how horrible in terms of mins and traffic ?

Answers

3
Desi,

You are likely going to get different answers from each person that responds to you. Dunwoody gives you the best commute without question, while Alpharetta will likely give you the best schools. The Johns Creek and Northview School Districts are probably the most sought after from people relocating to the area. Both are in Alpharetta or neighboring Johns Creek.

Given your commute will only be 2 days a week, my sense is you may want to choose Alpharetta for the schools. I have attached a link to school rankings for Georgia. Johns Creek High School is too new to be listed. You note other Alpharetta High Schools (Milton, Alpharetta, Chattahoochee) among the top in the state.

Let me know if I can help you in relocation in any way.

Timothy Brown | Managing Broker
Academy Residential Mortgage, Inc.| tbrown@academyresidential.com
11380 Southbridge Pkwy, Suite 200 | Alpharetta, GA 30022
678.468.5626 x110 | fax 678.935.1156 | cell 678.467.9959
I am sure Alpharetta will give you a better school.
But I'll recommend East Cobb for both commute and excellent schools.

Let me know if I can help.
Hi Desi,

There are several factors to consider, the ages of your school children and what's important to you educationally. We have tools available to help you determine which place has “the best schools for you," as opinions may vary however you needs and values might not. Let our team assist you in your relocation efforts and receive a free Buyers Guide and Comprehensive School Guide as well. Call us today and one of our Real Estate Consultants will be happy to assist you.

Roger Gibson
Broker/Consultant
Atlanta Home Marketers, LLC
678-851-4463
Roger@AtlantaHomeMarketers.com