General Area in Boca Raton>Question Details

SDale, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Will the value of a home in the gated community of Santa Barbara rise more quickly than a home in Boca Isles?

Asked by SDale, Boca Raton, FL Sat May 26, 2012

What are the pros and cons of each of these communities?

Astrid Palmer, Broker-Assoicate in Boca Raton, Fl

I believe that the two communities are similar but very different, I would say that Boca Isles be it North or South are more family oriented. The lots are larger, many many more families with children live in those two communities. Both have Clubhouses, nice pools, gyms, tennis courts, basketball court, etc.,
Santa Barbara is a beautiful community but it is a zero lot line community so it does not lend itself to
being kid oriented although there are children living there but not many. It is in an excellent school
district as is Boca Isle North and South.
As far as rise and fall in value I believe that they are about equal, Some people do not like living as far west as Boca Isle North and South are and prefer to live more closer to the major shopping center which is within 6 minutes of Santa Barbara, the beach is closer, downtown Boca with Mizner Park
is closer, The difference in driving distance from I95 is about 20 to 25 minutes vs 5 to 10 minutes.
I have sold homes in both Santa Barbara and Both of the Isles, and the only way you will be able
to make a decision for yourself and your circumstances is to see both and then make your own
Boca Raton is a great place to live, if you choose this area you will not be dissapointed.

If you would like to preview any of these communities, please get in touch with me and I will
be happy to give you the tour.
Astrid Palmer CRS, GRI
Lenson Realty
561 866 4886
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
Knowing the economy and the real estate market in Boca (and in general) the homes in most manned gated communities will neither rise or fall more rapidly than other gated communities. I live in Santa Barbara an am especially biased for my Santa! This community, to me, is an exceptional one!
Please contact me for further information.
Marvin Krause, Realtor®
Residential Specialist
Lyonsgate Realty, Inc.
Homes in Boca Isles North and homes in Boca Isles South…
will probably rise or fall at the same rate as homes in Santa Barbara.…

These are all gated communities in Boca Raton, and the Boca homes in these communities sell in similar price ranges.

All three communities are very well kept up, are guard gated 24/7, and have clubhouses with community pools. You may find that the Santa Barbara clubhouse is somewhat more elaborate and has a few more amenties, such as a card room, that the clubhouses at Boca isles do not have.

All three of these communities are situated within the Boca Raton school distrcit. Santa Barbara is districted for Spanish River High School, while Boca Isles North and Boca Isles South are districted for Olympic Heights High School.

Santa Barbara in Boca Raton is very close to the Town Center Mall and route 95, while Boca Isles North and Boca Isles South are closer to 441 and local shopping malls.

As a Boca Raton realtor who has sold a number of homes in all three communities, I know you will be very pleased no matter which of them you choose.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
Santa Barbara is a pretty community located just north of Town Center Mall where there is tons of shopping. Traffic could be noisy if you are on the south end of the community, off Glades Road, but if you are a mall shopper it is PERFECT for you.

Boca Isles is also very pretty, but unless you are near the turnpike it is quiet.

Both are lovely communities and I believe thy will rise at about the same amount.

Can I show you properties?

Marilyn Jacobs
Jeffrey Ray & Associates