General Area in Mission>Question Details

Adriana, Home Buyer in Mission, TX

Why is so cheap? What is the problem with this house?

Asked by Adriana, Mission, TX Tue Jun 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088021563-9-1-2-Miles-N-Miss…

Answers

4
Cynthia Gomez, Agent, Harlingen, TX
Adriana, the House is not in Hargill, Texas, it is in Mission Tx. and it is in a very nice neighborhood. The house and detached garage sit on 3 lots. Beautiful and spacious house, must see. Contact me if you would like to schedule a showing on 4313 Canadiana, Mission, Tx. Cynthia Gomez , Keller Williams Realty, cynthiagomez@777yahoo.com
The house is listed at a great price because the owners are retired and motivated to sell.
The problem is that it is in Hargill, Texas, a town with a real bad reputation and crime rate ... the latest is a Federal agent was shot there. the house is very nice.
Where is Hargill Texas? or is this Harlingen Texas. I thought this house was in Mission Texas
Flag Wed Aug 29, 2012