Agent2Agent in Meridian>Question Details

Ed, Real Estate Pro in Meridian, MS

Why is it when you advertise a true bargin, (60%) discounted below appraisal. Investors think something is hidden? amtimber@yahoo.com

Asked by Ed, Meridian, MS Thu Dec 9, 2010

Answers

2
Ed,
Ever hear if something seems too good to be true, it usually is? I get guaranteed, can't miss, opportunities of a lifetime deals sent to me every day. My spam folder is full of natural, organic, secret complexes of ancient ingredients which can cure or grow anything I can imagine.
Most of these are overhyped unrealistic false claims so of course the greater the claims made by the next advertiser the less serious I take them. I think this is the case with most people today, but not everyone.
I have to answer an opportunity from a nice person in Nigeria right now. I'm going to come into millions!
Ed, why is it this comes off as a bit spammy?

I would suggest, since Trulia is chock full of agents but not as many builder/developers, that offering your perspective and expertise on questions posed by consumers may be helpful.

It may also be a more effective way to get business because then consumers will see that you are not just trying to sell something but are actually interested in offering help and it can be a great way to showcase your expertise.

Just a suggestion.