Lbi62, Both Buyer and Seller in Harvey Cedars, NJ

Why are some time share properties on this site listed as single family homes?

Asked by Lbi62, Harvey Cedars, NJ Wed Apr 18, 2012

There are several time share properties that appear in Trulia's listing when you choose to sort by single family homes. They are not disclosed as time share properties; I had to go to other real estate sites to find the truth. Why is that?

Answers

2
Unfortunately many agents want to get as much exposure on their listings as possible so they add in condos etc. under single family category so other agents dont overlook their listings. I know can be misleading to an internet buyer but it does help them sell these properties. When people look in beach towns they are often looking in price ranges that are lower than what is realistic for the location and size of house they think they want. By adding in these lower priced units the buyers will take a look at the listing because of the price.

I am sorry it has misled you in your search.

One think I do want to tell you is that LBI is heating up. I just lost out on a sale because we got into a bidding war and the other buyer topped our highest by a considerable amount and went all cash, no mortgage so they won.
I now have 3 buyers on the island and 1 is going to be bi coastal from california. When you start to see that type of interest it won't be long for prices to rise.

If I can help you please call or email. We have a top agency on LBI.
http://BeautifulShoreHomes.com

Val Gabela
Diane Turton Realtors
Could be either they are listed that way in the MLS, or Trulia doesn't have a separate category for them.