General Area in Statesville>Question Details

Jeffrey Terr…, Both Buyer and Seller in Statesville, NC

Who can I contact after reveicing an appraisal with errors on it?

Asked by Jeffrey Terraglio, Statesville, NC Sat Aug 23, 2008

I just had an appraisal done on my home. The appraisal came back with incorrect measurements, and incorrect information on it. There was also missing information.

Help the community by answering this question:


Sonja is correct. Just as we are licensed by the state so are the appraisers. So try to contact and work it out with that appraiser or their superiors or you can contact the state board at the link below.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 25, 2008

Do you have an agent representing you?

If not you can try contacting buyers agent or buyer to try to get hold of the appraiser. Appraisers are licensed professionals and they have strict rules to follow but mistakes still happen. Maybe he or she will be able to talk to you and see what happened.
Hope this helped.

Sonja Babic
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 23, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer